Friday, September 9, 2011

Generating Ideas

     The first topic I may write about is a memory I recall from second grade. I remember that in second grade for reading time all of the students were put in groups and had different colored reading books. After the first week my teacher put me and one other boy in a group by ourselves. We were able to read the Wolf's version of the "Three Little Pigs".
                                -Pro: I remember this very vividly
                                -Con: This may not be all that interesting for others to read
     The second topic I might write about is when was very young and my grandfather came from Palestine and brought us a lot of storybooks in Arabic. I was about three years old and my grandfather would read to my siblings and I all of the time. After about a month I would start going to my grandfather and reading the books to him. This was when I first learned to read.
                                -Pro: This story may be appealing to the reader because I did learn to read in a language other than English
                                 -Con:  I do not know if I can write enough about memory in order to form a good paper.
     The third topic I can write about is about a list of books my sophomore English teacher suggested I read over the summer. I spent my entire summer getting through that list. I really remembered how much I love to read.

                                -Pro: This topic is fairly recent, so I remember it well.
                                -Con: I don't have a lot I can write about with this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment